- Add as many social networks as you want.
- Option to change the color
- Option to change the position of the social buttons: Bottom Left, Bottom Right, Middle Left, Middle Right.
If you want to see more detail, just find the information below. CC Social Button is totally free now.
Step 1: Downloading CC Social Button at WordPress.org, then from Dashboard => Plugins => Add New.
Step 2: Click Upload Plugin button to upload new plugin => choose file then install it.
Step 3. After insttall CC Social Button plugin successfully, please click on Activate button to active this plugin
Step 1: Add new social networks
You can add as many social networks as you want.
From Dashboard => CC Social Buttons => General Tab => Click on Add New button
Title: Enter the name of the social network
Icon Type: There are 2 types: icon and image.
- Choose Icon for Icon Type option, the Icon option will appear. Click on Add Icon to choose an icon font.
- Choose Image for Icon Type option, the Image option will appear, Click on Add Image to upload an image or add choose an image from the list.
Link: Enter the link of your social network.
Color: Click on Select Color button to change the color.
Display: Choose All Pages to show the social list on all pages. Choose Custom Pages to decide which pages the social list will appear.
Step 2: Position and Style Tab
There are some options to config the position as well as the style of the social buttons
- Position: Choose the position of the social buttons: Bottom Left, Bottom Right, Middle Left, Middle Right.
- Layout: There are two layouts: vertical or horizontal.
- Style: Choose Basic for Style option.
- Color: Choose a color for the social network’s icon.
- Background color: Choose the background color for the button.
- Hover color: Choose the color of the icon when you move the mouse on the button..
- Background hover color: Choose the background hover color when you move the mouse on the button.
Step 3: After all, click on Save button to save any your change.
In case, if you need help, just feel free to contact us, we are pleased to support you.
2. Archive & Taxonomy Tab
From Dashboard => CC Travel => Archive & Taxonomy tab.
- Select Sidebar: Decide to use Left Sidebar, Right Sidebar or No Sidebar for page archive or page taxonomy.
- Sidebar Widget: Shows if you choose Right Sidebar or Left Sidebar for
- Select Sidebar option. Select widget for page archive or page taxonomy.
- Select Layout: Shows if you choose Right Sidebar or Left Sidebar for
- Select Sidebar option. There are two layouts: Grid and List layout.
- Select Column: Cc Travel currently supports 2,3,4,6 columns.
- Post Per Page: Choose the number of tours that will be shown in the page archive or page taxonomy.