CC – Social Buttons plugin is the best choice for your website in displaying a list of the social network (Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest, Skype,….). You can show any kind of social network as you want at 4 awesome positions: Bottom Left, Bottom Right, Middle Left, Middle Right. With many options, CC – Social Buttons will be flexible and meet your expectation.
- Add as many social networks as you want.
- Option to change the color
- Option to change the position of the social buttons: Bottom Left, Bottom Right, Middle Left, Middle Right.
If you want to see more detail, just find the information below. CC Social Button is totally free now.
Step 1: Downloading CC Social Button at WordPress.org, then from Dashboard => Plugins => Add New.
Step 2: Click Upload Plugin button to upload new plugin => choose file then install it.
Step 3. After insttall CC Social Button plugin successfully, please click on Activate button to active this plugin
Step 1: Add new social networks
You can add as many social networks as you want.
From Dashboard => CC Social Buttons => General Tab => Click on Add New button
Title: Enter the name of the social network
Icon Type: There are 2 types: icon and image.
- Choose Icon for Icon Type option, the Icon option will appear. Click on Add Icon to choose an icon font.
- Choose Image for Icon Type option, the Image option will appear, Click on Add Image to upload an image or add choose an image from the list.
Link: Enter the link of your social network.
Color: Click on Select Color button to change the color.
Display: Choose All Pages to show the social list on all pages. Choose Custom Pages to decide which pages the social list will appear.
Step 2: Position and Style Tab
There are some options to config the position as well as the style of the social buttons
- Position: Choose the position of the social buttons: Bottom Left, Bottom Right, Middle Left, Middle Right.
- Layout: There are two layouts: vertical or horizontal.
- Style: Choose Basic for Style option.
- Color: Choose a color for the social network’s icon.
- Background color: Choose the background color for the button.
- Hover color: Choose the color of the icon when you move the mouse on the button..
- Background hover color: Choose the background hover color when you move the mouse on the button.
Step 3: After all, click on Save button to save any your change.
In case, if you need help, just feel free to contact us, we are pleased to support you.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
2. Archive & Taxonomy Tab
From Dashboard => CC Travel => Archive & Taxonomy tab.
- Select Sidebar: Decide to use Left Sidebar, Right Sidebar or No Sidebar for page archive or page taxonomy.
- Sidebar Widget: Shows if you choose Right Sidebar or Left Sidebar for
- Select Sidebar option. Select widget for page archive or page taxonomy.
- Select Layout: Shows if you choose Right Sidebar or Left Sidebar for
- Select Sidebar option. There are two layouts: Grid and List layout.
- Select Column: Cc Travel currently supports 2,3,4,6 columns.
- Post Per Page: Choose the number of tours that will be shown in the page archive or page taxonomy.