For some reason you want your posts not to show up on the WordPress website, only the people who have got the links will be able to access them, then this tutorial is for you. With just a few simple steps, you can hide posts from the homepage, categories, tags, search results, and author pages. Please take a minute to learn the basics right here.
- How to update the latest version of WordPress on your website.
- How to create a friendly URL for your WordPress site
Hide blog post on the WordPress website.
Firstly, please install and active WordPress Hide Posts plugin. You can download here.
Secondly, access the post editing interface. On the right sidebar on the right of the sidebar, you will see an additional item called Hide Posts.
- Hide on frontpage: Tick here to hide the post on the front page
- Hide on categories: Click here to hide the post from the post categories
- Hide on search: Click here to hide the post from the search result
- Hide on tags page: Click here to hide the post from the post tags
- Hide on authors page: Click here to hide the post on the author page.
Want to hide the post from any page, just click on it. Finally, click the Update / Publish button to save. I wish you success!
In case, if you have any question, just leave a comment below or contact us, we are pleased to discuss with you